Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Omniscient One

God : I think I'll get rid of Norway.
Satan : Why, O Gracious One?
God : Never did like the fjords. What the fuck is a fjord anyway? I gave that one to Slartibartfast, and look what he did. Amateurs!
Satan : Hey! I like those little things! You can't get rid of dem phyordz! (Aside: Hey Azazel, what's a phyordz?)
Azazel : It's a prehistoric turd, boss.
Satan (to God): Hey! I like toids! I fuckin' protest!
God : Ok, that's it. I'm done with you (Kicks him into hell). I decree that you will now be known as the Fallen Angel!

(Now really mad, Satan rises rubbing a bruised rump, while Azazel is laughing heartily and kicking around a piece of meat).
Satan : Hey Azazel, what's the bald piece of flesh you're playing with?
Azazel : It's one of His rejects, boss. He calls it a homo-erectus! (chuckles).
Satan (rubbing his chin) : Reject, huh? Well, no longer! Let's mess with Him - throw that critter in Africa and give it hair only on its head and its crotch! This'll be fun. Oh, and just for fun, teach it to play with rocks like you do, will ya? Maybe one day it'll throw rocks at Him!

(This was the not-so-coherent thought that popped into my head while reading this)

No comments: