Tuesday, April 29, 2008

One of my Turns

Chop.

Feels light. I like it.

Chop.

It shines so! The light makes little shimmering patterns along the sides. Oh!

Chop.

The colours so vivid. Flowing into each other. Red against silver. Silver against Red.

Chop.

Moving this might pose a problem. What will she say?!

Chop.

Well, I could move it in pieces. To the barn, maybe. But she won't be happy. No, that won't do.

Chop.

Wonder if the suitcase would be big enough to hold it all. Bring me my suitcase will you, dear? Heh heh. I made a funny.

Must clean it up though. Can't leave a mess. No, she won't like that at all. No No. I could use the dress to wipe it down. Yes, that will do it.

It's a nice dress though. Her favourite wasn't it? The blue one that she wore to dinner the other night? Oh well, what's done is done. She won't notice.

Heh heh.

No, she won't notice, will she?

All the red, on the bright blue. And no one to notice! What a pity!

Oh what have I done?!

She told me to be careful with the axe. She won't like this at all. No No, this won't do!

No comments: